Unfortunately, many people around the world (both men and women), struggle with a common issue — belly fat. Belly fat – a little extra bulge around the midsection can be a source of insecurity for many, and in some cases, it may even be indicative of a more serious health problem.
The experts claim that the stubborn belly fat accumulates for many different reasons, including age, maintaining a poor diet full of sugar and processed foods, lack of sleep, and stress.
Identifying the problem is the best way to find a solution, but sometimes, even with a healthy diet and exercise, belly fat doesn’t want to budge.
And, you should also know that the stored fat in the body serves several different purposes.
It protects your internal organs. It provides a ready form of energy in cases of famine, and it protects the body from toxins. The trick to losing excess fat is to create ways for your body to burn the fat as fuel by producing an energy deficit between what you eat and what you burn.
Exercise raises the body’s energy requirements and firms up the muscles underneath, which can translate to fat loss. However, if your body is experiencing a toxic build-up or your dietary habits aren’t healthy, fat loss can come about slowly, or not at all. Don’t worry, because in this article we’re going to show you a simple message, which will help you eliminate the stubborn fat around your belly area.
Chinese Medicine Abdominal Massage
- First, you should lie flat on your back on a firm surface.
- After that, you should warm up your hands by rubbing them together until they feel hot.
- And now, you need to place one hand flat on your belly button.
- Begin rubbing in small circles around your belly button, gradually widening the circles using a firm pressure. Each circle should take 1-2 seconds.
- And remember – make sure you focus on the heat, which builds up in your abdominal region as you rub.
Note: perform for two minutes, about 40-50 circles. Be sure to keep your stomach warm during the exercise.